Dorese

Cutting 22" wide on a 24" roll? (new Graphtec user)

I just upgraded from a USCutter SC 48" cutter to a Graphtec CE6000-120 (also 48"), and am hoping someone can help me figure out how to cut up to 22" wide on a 24" roll of vinyl. The way the rollers are laid out, I can't cut that wide, and I've got orders stacking up. I REALLY don't want to use wider vinyl - I know there has to be a way to do this. Thanks for your help!

Don`t be cheap get some 30 inch vinyl.

Get the work out....

mark-s

turn off your media sensor and disable the pinch roller sensor, and you can cut what ever you want..  The user manual is your friend.   I can cut right next to the edge of the vinyl.,  I turned mine off the first day. There is also a screw that you can loosen in the back in the rail. , to bring another pinch roller onto the long grit roller, then you can cut small scraps. 

You can also check out Expand in your user manual that will allow you to cut past the pinch rollers..

• Like 1

turn off your media sensor and disable the pinch roller sensor, and you can cut what ever you want..  The user manual is your friend.   I can cut right next to the edge of the vinyl.,  I turned mine off the first day. There is also a screw that you can loosen in the back in the rail. , to bring another pinch roller onto the long grit roller, then you can cut small scraps. 

You can also check out Expand in your user manual that will allow you to cut past the pinch rollers..

Thank you SO MUCH, Mz SKEETER!