Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Foil Experiences?

I'm getting in to the foil side of decorating with the Stahls Adhesive and foils. However I would like to hear about your stories about using it and if you have any images of what you created by using it. Now I'm not talking about foil vinyl I'm talking about the screen printers version of foil which sticks to plastisol or transfers papers, and now the Stahls adhesive. Also does anyone know if uscutter sells it?

We were going to carry the foils, but we got excited about the new foil HTV's from Siser and Color Theory and got side tracked.  We were working with them a lot when we introduced Duo Flex (Chemica) and Brick (Siser) and they work pretty well for doing things like the "badge" style insignias on soccer uniforms, etc.

The foils are available a lot of places out there - not just Stahls which tends to have a higher price than a lot of other places so you might look around.  We will probably have them in inventory at USCutter later this year as we have a few different vendors that are preparing to enter this market.

Would be very interested to see anything you come up with.  

We were going to carry the foils, but we got excited about the new foil HTV's from Siser and Color Theory and got side tracked.  We were working with them a lot when we introduced Duo Flex (Chemica) and Brick (Siser) and they work pretty well for doing things like the "badge" style insignias on soccer uniforms, etc.

The foils are available a lot of places out there - not just Stahls which tends to have a higher price than a lot of other places so you might look around.  We will probably have them in inventory at USCutter later this year as we have a few different vendors that are preparing to enter this market.

Would be very interested to see anything you come up with.  

I just heard about those foils from siser and interested in testing them soon. I will admit Stahls is expensive but their adhesive the sell for it is amazing once you get it right. I have been testing that also and flock that you add to the adhesive is great of course that flock is Yudus/ provocraft. I wouldn't have mentioned these other companies if I could get them through there. Also their shipping price is nuts.