Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Tired

if a little off today = real tired - worked all day yesterday then got up today and worked all day on same order = will finish that one tomorrow - or so I thought  - it just doubled tonight so another 2 days on that one and snuck a small one in the middle today .. .  so sorry if a little grumpy - just can't get enough rest lately.  like so many other people I am sure

I understand Scott. I finally got to lay down around 2 this morning. Back up at 7am and finished around 6 this evening. When I was young I used to do that all the time (but I'm not young anymore).

• Like 2

I knew there were others out there that would understand - in a little over a month the big break comes for 2 weeks - living for that moment right now

I hear you it has been non stop for a very long time.  I've had a nasty cold for the last week and well there is no one to call in sick too. Take the green why they are willing to give it away,

• Like 1

thought I was done for the nite - then wife takes daughter to the er with hives all over her - no sense in laying in bed worrying so printing some more . . . . I got left with the baby so no sleeping here for now

another 12 hrs today and that one is done - so maybe some rest now - but between work and daughter back with us for a couple of months with the 3 month old I'm not holding my breath

• Like 1