Firefighter.emt220

In need of Vintage Harley Logo!

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I'm in desperate need of a good vectorized image of the vintage Harley Davidson logo. I cant find anything out there that I can make work, can anyone help me out?! Thank you in advance!

Cory

post-98089-0-08416900-1460218532_thumb.j

if it is posted it will be immediately taken down like stated above.  Harley is death on enforcement and even has third parties that patrol swap meets, fairs and flea markets

• Like 1

Good luck.

See that part that says "trade mark"?

...and yet you have the their Trademark'd image as your Avatar, BikeMike.

I think its funny that his first post on the forum is asking for something.. You need to offer or help others before coming here and wanting something for nothing ,or atleast just ask for advice ,but not for an image ,especially that one lol

newbies don't know Primal - we was all green once - 

I remember my first time of being here>< i learned really quick lol

• Like 1

Fiiiiiiiirst, I appreciate all the replies (good or bad) I've been in this business for almost 8 years now so I do have a small idea of how this game works. As far as jus posting and asking stuff. I have made several posts and offered my help to many people on this forum through my business account. I will make it clear right now that I'll help anyone however I can, if I can. 

• Like 1

I'm not one for removing posts as I view it as censorship, however this is a thread I wouldn't want picked-up by a search engine

• Like 1

I remember my first time of being here>< i learned really quick lol

not as quick as the old days at 101 lol - trick back then was to do your research before writing it on that forum - lots of great advise from old timers but they had no tolerance for newbies that didn't put in their time and learn.  it was gladiator school type learning

• Like 1

Fiiiiiiiirst, I appreciate all the replies (good or bad) I've been in this business for almost 8 years now so I do have a small idea of how this game works. As far as jus posting and asking stuff. I have made several posts and offered my help to many people on this forum through my business account. I will make it clear right now that I'll help anyone however I can, if I can. 

hmmm - only account at that ip address but be the business is in different area - why 2 accounts?   Appears you are in the greenville area?

with 8 years in we can expect you to be a lot of help and know the rules then.  at no excuse anymore of being new

• Like 1

Wow its rough on here, and the business I ran was in a different state and no I'm not even close to Greenville so Im not sure how you even come up with that.

was you in Tn before?

just red flags go up when someone with 8 years in ask for one of the most protected copyrighted logos - 

Im in Tennessee now but no where near a Greenville at all, I mean I understand theres rules and things here in this forum but this went from me seeking a picture to you tracing my IP Address you don't think thats a little extreme?? 

we have quite a history of people not being what they appear at face value - so we tend to dig deeper when something doesn't seem right - last week we had a new member from california that turned out to be a hacker from china after a little research - he's gone and the software he hacked and was selling is persusing the matter with the support of uscuttter.  we just like to keep things on the up and up.  on the tn seen where someone with that handle had dealt with a Hummer sale is how that got guessed

we just tend to dig a little deeper when those red flags go off - welcome to the forum and hope it all goes smoother from here on our for ya.