Sign in to follow this  
busterbay

eBay Sellers

Depends on how you look at it.,, mine are actually going down.overall ..it's a  better benefit for sellers with a lot of ads. I will be saving $40.05  monthly on the same 1000 Store ads.. It can figure out to under 6 cents an ad.  for $59.95 a month..Premium Store.  I was already paying $59.95 a month, Premium Store.Plus 10 cents an ad after that. and they just included another 500 ads for the same price...You can make ALOT of money on 500 ads. As long as your account limits allow you to post that.  So if you can't pay that extra  $0- $10.00 a month for your store, with those 500  extra ads they included in your subscription,(Premium Store) others will vary, then  your in the wrong business...

• Like 2

Well I guess so but if I wanted 500 extra listings I would have purchased an anchor store.

This is just away for eBay to increase profits, I bet the percentage of folks that will benefit from this is on the low end. i'm thinking they are having financial concerns. 

How many ads do you want?  

With Basic  you get 50 more ads. $19.95  at 250 ads.  about .08 an ad. 

Or you do not have to have a store. 

That Anchor Store gets you 7500 extra ads.   Total 10,000 ads. 

I'm going to make it look like a protest and cancel the month to month store - really it is for vacation but betting I will get a questionaire as to why I cancelled - and I have some stuff to tell them

• Like 2

The 500 listings that come with the premium store keeps me plenty busy.

I wouldn't mind a personal rep to handle some of the derelicts but I don't see it being worth and extra $120 or working in my favor, right now it's cheaper to give them a free product when they drum up a fairy tale. 

I really don't see myself using the "branded" boxes beyond what I would get for free either.. 

You do know It cost them nothing to increase the listing quota from 500 to 1000..  in the end it's a 1's & 0's . Drop a new rack on the server and problem solved. 

LIke I said it's nothing more than a revenue generator. 

Well it will work for some and not for others...  Ebay has been very good to me...  I have other stores open and have never sold anything there.for years.same items...It's hard to find advertising for under 10c an ad. for 30 days,,.unlimited quantities....and traffic...  I could not also sell anything at Etsy..  I tried.  Ebay is where I make my money...