Sign in to follow this  
LDR

Export from SBE

I'm trying to upload a file from Sign Blazer to Stahls Transfer Express.  How do you change from SBD file to JPEG?

Thanks!

File EXPORT,    At the bottom of the screen is a drop down box,   LIST OF FILE TYPE,  Choose jpeg

(I don't use Signblazer, but it looks like the way to do it)  

Mz Skeeter is correct- but i also beleive you have to have the item selected with the cursor.

In the EXPORT dialogue box (FILE menu - Export) there is an option for "Selected" (checkbox).

If you have that checked, then SBE will warn you about continuing if nothing is selected.

Also, be aware of the size of your .jpg export ---  too small and it will be barely readable.

File EXPORT,    At the bottom of the screen is a drop down box,   LIST OF FILE TYPE,  Choose jpeg

(I don't use Signblazer, but it looks like the way to do it)  

Thank you, I had to add a couple extra steps but was able to get it.

Mz Skeeter is correct- but i also beleive you have to have the item selected with the cursor.

Yes, thank you

In the EXPORT dialogue box (FILE menu - Export) there is an option for "Selected" (checkbox).

If you have that checked, then SBE will warn you about continuing if nothing is selected.

Also, be aware of the size of your .jpg export ---  too small and it will be barely readable.

Thank you for the heads up on the size of the export.  I will remember that for the future.