Sign in to follow this  
storm2313

Adding A Weedbox In Vinyl Master Pro..

I see in the Objects link on the toolbar you can add a weedbox, and it does put a box around the items I would like to have a weedbox. The issue is it doesn't cut the box out. My prints actually printed the box, but never cut around it.

How do I add a weedbox, that's ready to be cut around the objects I select?

Thank you all for your support.

when you send it to cut. the box that pops up there is a box you can check. "auto weed box"

I'm cutting graphics, and only use the contour cutting module. I don't have the option for "Auto Weed Box".

It depends which level and version of that level you have as to whether you will see a weedbox option - if you can see Advanced tools in the Contour Cutting Wizard and check this, then you will see the Weed Box option. If not, then the level/version you have doesn't have this tool.  

I have VM Pro, but I see under the objects tab to add a weedbox. I've done that, but it simply prints the weedbox without performing a contour cut around it. What am I missing?

It's logic if the software has the feature it can be used, I think I'm missing a step. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Step 1. Add a weedbox from the Objects (menu) to the target object.

Step 2. Select the Object (with the weedbox) and click Ungroup (first row of tools or from the Arrange menu).

Step 3. Select the weedbox (not the Object) and click Contour Cut Color in the Color Bar (right side – icon is of a cutter blade).

Step 4. Select the Object and the weedbox and click the Contour Cutting Wizard (first row of tools)

Now the weedbox will load as a Cuttable curve object into the Contour Cutting Wizard.

Tip: Create the contour cutline for the object using the Create Cut Contour module rather than the Contour Cutting Wizard to avoid mixing up the weedbox with the contour cutline.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this