donkey1

Having a hard time with tracing this.

If anyone can help me with tracing this it would be a great help. Trying to make a sign for a friend. I can make my own logos but I am no good at tracing other peoples. Thanks for any n all help.

Sorry apparently file was too big I'll have to fix when I get home. Or I could email it to someone. It's a super simple image I just can't trace to save my life

What program are you using to trace? Maybe we can give you some pointers on tracing so you can improve your skill set. 

• Like 1

I have inkscape n illustrator. It's block letters with a robot head in one of the letters. How do u trace a capital t so that it could be folded perfect

I don't understand the folded perfect question. For letters I rarely trace them. I try to find the font and re-type it then convert the text to curves. I'm an AI guy which as you are probably already aware has a rather steep learning curve. If you search the Illustrator section of the forum there are several topics that may help you out.

As for your current issue a screen shot or something of what you are working on would help a lot. Myself and several others have been known to offer a little pro-bono help to newbies when we have a spare moment.  

I think it's Onramp Regular

and looks to be a protected logo