Sign in to follow this  
kbenz

overlaying problem

I'm using vinylmaster cut v4.0.  was cutting out some decals and all of a sudden when I hit cut selected it goes to the cut file but there is a previous cut file in with it.  I have shut down the soft ware and even the computer but the same file keeps coming up. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Can you advise where you are seeing the terms: Cut Selected, and the name of the Module you are seeing that is combining the artwork?

Can you advise where you are seeing the terms: Cut Selected, and the name of the Module you are seeing that is combining the artwork?

when I select the item "cut selected" shows underneath it. I click on that then the "send to be cut" page comes up. that is where the left over file shows up from a previous cut (It's always the same one).

I found If I click the separate by color box and pick black the file I want stays. If I pick white the previous file stays

sorry for the multiple post. I forgot site is down on sundays for maint. kept showing error. didn't realize it was posting

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this