Bill84

Graphtec Studio - Adjust Text Slant

Is there a way in Graphtec Studio to adjust the slant of text, other then using Italic?  I would like to be able to lean numbers to the left, as well as to the right.  Race car numbers, different side, different lean...

post-98011-0-02767100-1459401114_thumb.j

post-98011-0-57918100-1459401115_thumb.j

I just read that and thought it would work,  but it is for PRO..It has the Pro logo.  I don't think Pro has been released yet. And you may have to purchase it.   It was not on the version I have downloaded...

I'm not seeing that option in my toolbar, and when I type "Shear" into the help box, it says, "No results found"....

Oh, I guess you are correct... I do not have it on mine either. I cant find away to do it on there... Easiest thing would be to probably use Inkscape (its free) and "Skew" the numbers, save as an .EPS and merge the file into Graphtec studio.

If you just wanted to do some numbers,,  Signblazer has the slant on TEXT (I just checked)  and is a FREE download..Free software.  You can run your Graphtec from it. It's old software, but would do the job.  Would run on HP-GL command. 

Thanks!  That's kinda what I had to do to get what I posted.  Was hoping to be able to do it all in Graphtec.