I love when folks from the signware join forces with us thank you !!

I remember when Jerry (God rest his soul) started and invented Sign Blazer and was always on here helping everyone with small problems ...

I love when folks from the signware join forces with us thank you !!

I remember when Jerry (God rest his soul) started and invented Sign Blazer and was always on here helping everyone with small problems ...

I couldn't agree more

I tried the reset and that did not fix my problem so i guess i still need help......When i try and cut vinyl now for some reason it cuts in the opposite direction that it shows on the screen......If i lay it out horizontal it cuts

vertical and vice versa.......I though i some how messed up a setting but now i reset it to defaults and it is still doing it......Any help would be great.....

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Macon Innovations" data-cid="415868" data-time="1459473456"><p>

<br />

<p class='bbc_indent' style='margin-left: 40px;'>I tried the reset and that did not fix my problem so i guess i still need help......When i try and cut vinyl now for some reason it cuts in the opposite direction that it shows on the screen......If i lay it out horizontal it cuts</p>

<p class='bbc_indent' style='margin-left: 40px;'>vertical and vice versa.......I though i some how messed up a setting but now i reset it to defaults and it is still doing it......Any help would be great.....</p></p></blockquote>

When you're in the "vinyl spooler" , look up in the settings tab on the main menu, FILE - EDIT - CUTTER - SETTINGS.... So forth...

Click onto "settings", scroll down and click "Change Rotation" , (very bottom). You'll receive NO confirmation, or see any indication this has been switched, but now your cutter will cut the way it is shown in the "preview" . This is NOT the same as "rotate" when you check the little box in the cutter preview screen.

Note to VM, may be a toggle should be added there to show users this has been turned on or off.

• Like 1

Guest Bob

I have vinyl master on my laptop and computer.  From the laptop it doesnt show all the fonts.  What should I do?

1 hour ago, Guest Bob said:

I have vinyl master on my laptop and computer.  From the laptop it doesnt show all the fonts.  What should I do?

each computer will only show the fonts loaded in the system folder on that computer - so if you download  fonts on one computer your have to do the same for the other one

• Like 1

Keep in mind that the more fonts you have installed (key word is "installed"), the longer it will take for any program that has a font menu to load.   Lessons learned from the 20 minute boot up days.  :)

While it can take longer, it's not as bad as it use to be and you can have several hundred or even a thousand fonts before you start to notice a real speed impact.

Guest Us cutter and sign master

My us cutter keeps cutting through my graphics, not just cutting the. Out. I can't figure out how to fix this. Any suggestions?

What software are you using, and have you registered it? Several cutting software tools will cut an X through a design if the software is not registered.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.