Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

Need a bit of help going insane....

Ah that was my bad getting too many irons in the fire  with spring here  forgot to finish the first post. I want to get rid of the grey but keep the face detail. Not sure what i am asking  can be done without reworking the whole design. Unless i am over thinking it i will cut one in the AM and see if it works and get back on here. Thanks guys for the help so far.

post-19735-0-20834300-1459311898_thumb.j

I would guess if you just cut this and weed the grey parts you will get the results you are looking for.

• Like 1

That is what i was thinking but it turns out like this. So I am thinking i need to add a thin line around the pic. Will take it back into Corel and work the image. Was hoping it would come out as a silhouette but this image does not work unless the image below is the parts that are removed. 

post-19735-0-14230700-1459345978_thumb.j

You're easiest option would be to make the decal a dual color decal and create a dark color background, an oval perhaps, that circles both figures.

post-25571-0-55384100-1459352292_thumb.p

• Like 2

You're easiest option would be to make the decal a dual color decal and create a dark color background, an oval perhaps, that circles both figures.

Yeah that is what i was thinking to. it is going on a windshield. If i could  have talked him into it it would have been fine but he told me to go with what will work and look good. so it just may be a 2 color. but i do have to add a R/T so maybe i can incorporate it in to that.

the back of their heads is lost in the back ground, you might have to add some detail to finish the silhouette better if you are trying to use without a back ground color.

• Like 1

are the faces cut out to show substrate color? or is it white over the red?  Looks good B):thumbsup:

are the faces cut out to show substrate color? or is it white over the red?  Looks good B):thumbsup:

yeah i compounded them  so the windshield will show through. did have it white over burgundy but then remembered to compound which was the whole issue i think and it came out great.