I broke down and bought the Titan 2, it is all set to cut, test cut works great. I am using SB for software and using Copam 2500 per other threads I read. I am not able to get any ports to work, I read about adding port, I am lost and wondering if anyone could help. I did buy a keyspan for my lp II if that is needed with this one. Any help with be greatly appreciated :) Thanks

I believe you need to have the Baud rate set at 9600 on both the cutter and in SignBlazer, did you do that?

I believe you need to have the Baud rate set at 9600 on both the cutter and in SignBlazer, did you do that?

Incorrect,   for Titan 2  baud rate is 38400   LOL    

I have gotten that far and stuck on setup where it says "add printer fail" I was reading another thread that I believe you were walking someone through, it had said to go to properties and then to security, I don't have that option when I click on properties, would you have any suggestions on where to go from there? My settings for drive setup are according to the manual. I have read through everything and I seem to be on track except this part. I appreciate all your help, you  have been wonderful!!

Well, you need to figure out how to run your computer as administrator,  Search the support of your computer, or  ask Google.,  Your the only one that knows what kind of computer you have. You should be able to run it as the administrator.so that you can install drivers. Your welcome.

Right click on the installer file and choose Run As Admin..  Im the only user on my new laptop and i still have to do it this way sometimes which is weird.. but it works..