crome

Still loving the Titan 2

I got my new cutter back in December, and I still impressed with the Titan 2! With the 100 piece decal order I did this evening for a local school, with the other decal orders I've done since I got it, my Titan 2 has payed for it's self. Anyone thinging about upgrading from a stepper motor cutter, you won't be disappointed!! I have even got into etching alone with my name decals for my custom rod builds.

post-68403-0-07401200-1458811172_thumb.j

post-68403-0-95792200-1458811179_thumb.j

post-68403-0-45849400-1458811194_thumb.j

post-68403-0-22389000-1458811205_thumb.j

post-68403-0-20165700-1458811217_thumb.j

post-68403-0-18610500-1458811345_thumb.j

post-68403-0-38489700-1458811718_thumb.j

post-68403-0-35570600-1458811732_thumb.j

post-68403-0-26102700-1458812306_thumb.j

• Like 2

The Titan is a very good machine, I purchased mine when they first came out, I have probably cut several miles of vinyl on it since it arrived and it is still going strong. 

• Like 2

I so desperately want one.

Unfortunately, I require the 34" size for my sign making and USCUTTER does not offer that.

I may end up with the 68" unit (for $1400.) and squeeze it into my little shop somehow, but that thing is wayyyy HUGE.

• Like 1

I got my new cutter back in December, and I still impressed with the Titan 2! With the 100 piece decal order I did this evening for a local school, with the other decal orders I've done since I got it, my Titan 2 has payed for it's self. Anyone thinging about upgrading from a stepper motor cutter, you won't be disappointed!! I have even got into etching alone with my name decals for my custom rod builds.

I love my titan 2 as well . Got mine in dec 2014 and cuts perfectly and was paid for in 2 months...  Have you used it for contour cutting yet? 

• Like 1

I so desperately want one.

Unfortunately, I require the 34" size for my sign making and USCUTTER does not offer that.

I may end up with the 68" unit (for $1400.) and squeeze it into my little shop somehow, but that thing is wayyyy HUGE.

why dont you get the 54"  if the 68" is possibly too large . I think they still have the titan in different sizes ? if have to ask, cause when i called about upgrading , i was told they could still get them and were. they were ording some a few months ago. unless something has changed..

why dont you get the 54"  if the 68" is possibly too large . I think they still have the titan in different sizes ? if have to ask, cause when i called about upgrading , i was told they could still get them and were. they were ording some a few months ago. unless something has changed..

Not available.

Not available.

Just go ahead and jump on that Titan 3 54" and don't look back..  You have been at it this long,,,ya know it will pay you back very soon.

• Like 1

Hmmm, you have a valid point, Skeetz.

There's a refurb. unit offered at $1275.

I might call them and see if I can get a trade-in on my old MH (the MH display refuses to show the numbers, after I fried my Z-chip and replaced it).

I might call them and see if I can get a trade-in on my old MH (the MH display refuses to show the numbers, after I fried my Z-chip and replaced it).

i tried that with my titan 2 to upgrade and they said no.. But what is funny is that 1 month ago a rep at uscutter said i could do an upgrade since its under warranty still and just pay the difference of a bigger new machine and i said i would think on it, well i called back the next few days and the next rep said they dont do anything like that.. hmmm,,,  Why would the rep i talked to the first time even mention it to me in the first place? I guess i should of asked for the first reps name i talked to.. Bummer...

That unit states that is comes with RazorCut while you are on the horn you may want to ask for a copy of VinylMaster

That unit states that is comes with RazorCut while you are on the horn you may want to ask for a copy of VinylMaster

I've already got VM.  It's a cool program, but I'm still comfortable in SignBlazer.

I'm hoping that SignBlazer runs the Titan 3.