Sign in to follow this  
blacklabelgraphix

Flexi 10 Production Manager - Need Help Please!

I may have over looked but I didn't see an answer anywhere.

I have:

Flexi 10

53" Titan 2

My question is in Flexi 10 Production Manager to setup this cutter what model do I choose under the Saga brand? The choices are:

SAGA-1350I, 1350II, 1600I, 1600II, 2100I, 2100II, 2600I, 2600II, 360I, 360II, 550I, 550II, 720I & 720II.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

I can't remember if it is the 720i  or 720ii but think the first one - give it a shot

I called USCutter and they were no help. He said they only support Flexi 12. The only thing he could tell me was the Saga-1350 was a 53". I have the "Saga-1350II" as my cutter in Production Manager, when I go to cut something it shows "cutting" in production manager but the cuter does nothing.

Yes I went there. Under the "Cutters" column it doesn't have Titan or Saga. I did download the Software - Saga (Titan) Flexi Driver Pack. Which that added the list of Saga cutters to the Flexi Production Manager.

• Like 1

dang I missed the part on the 53" - I should have said try the 1350I - but glad you got the driver pack installed so the problem is solved

have you been able to cut with any program with this cutter?  If not did you install the windows driver for the cutter first?

I just bought this cutter used. When I'm using a printer/usb cord and I plug into laptop "Saga Cutter/Plotter" pops up under control panel/devices and printers. When I use a serial/usb cord "com8" pops up. In production manager I have Saga-1350 going to the com8.

On that page when I go to install USB Drivers for Windows 7 and click install, "Add Printer Fail" pops up.

what version of windows are you running? - are you running the install as an administrator?

just tried it on my windows 7 professional  64 bit and installed ok from that link

lets back up a bit - you say windows 7 but which one

home 32 bit
home 64 bit

pro   32 bit
pro 64 bit
ultimate

just tried it on my windows 7 professional 64 bit and installed ok from that link

I also got ADD printer fail Windows 7 Home 64 bit. When you click INSTALL.  I did everything right,  extracted after downloading..Go to set up BOX  choose the cutter,  choose USB 001,   click install.   I also tried different cutters and Com port #s   No go. 

• Like 2

I've reached out to usc on this - hopefully they stop by - I would call support again and tell them of the driver fail

I just went to Cutterpros.com  support and installed the driver there  it installed just fine....They sell Sagas. And they have Flexi install instructions. 

I also got ADD printer fail Windows 7 Home 64 bit. When you click INSTALL.  I did everything right,  extracted after downloading..Go to set up BOX  choose the cutter,  choose USB 001,   click install.   I also tried different cutters and Com port #s   No go. 

carolyn - did you try right clicking on the setup file and select run as administrator?