Primal Decals

Its Official...

Being disabled from a job injury in 2004 and 4 sugeries later over a span of 9 years ,left me bored as heck and limited to what or when i can do things while hurting the next day,I needed something i could do on my own schedule and time to keep me going everyday without over  doing it. So i took up photography and its doing well as needed with great customers.It started to taper of fa little cause im against photoshopping what isnt really there but still get jobs when i want to do it ,otherwise im a big landscape and wildlife photographer looking for amazing shots .I have a nice camera setup to get what i want.I even got to see the rings of Saturn with my camera,and the craters on the moon . it was amazing .

In mid 2014 i looked into Vinyl and what it really was cause i had no clue how they were made or what it took to create them. It looked amazing and fun...Then  In Dec 2014 i bought my cutter, 2 months later in 2015 Jan thru Feb i started watching videos etc. Then i found this forum..Without this forum and great people who do offer help, i dont think i would be where i am today. I played around with this as a hobby till last friday March 11,2016 Pippin Decals and Graphics became a legit business on the books, I have a  very big customer list and still building up with repeat and new customers using word of mouth,facebook and website.

I found my groove of what people know what i can or cant do and it works for me perfectly. I am getting a printer really soon and im nervous on a few things about it ,but i think it will be ok...But with the help of this forum family this group is amazing... They know who im talking about..Thanks to all..

• Like 6

Thank you everyone...  Heres my website.  pippinphotography.com   And Pippin Decals on facebook...Money is money , i can undercut most guys here now. since i work from home, it gives me the freedom to make sure i make what im supposed to and still make a good dollar in the end. I would rather have better pricing and get more customers ,than be equal and just get by. This has helped 100% of my business. . i will install anything within reason. I wont create or make copyrighted items but if they supply it, i will install it for a fee. thats my motto.

• Like 1

Good luck with your business, I hope both take off well for you.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. Next step is that printer i want. and im going to step it up to do wraps now, Carbon fiber has been asked for  now...gotta learn more to make more..Mooody ? lol

Wraps are fun bro, I've done thousands of them, Vehicles, tractor trailers, city and tour buses, Also a few Nascar cars. The hardest part on a vehicle to me is the back of a tanker truck.

• Like 1