Nuttyd

Couple things help with.

1  Moving stuff around like move to front one, back one. where is that at?

2  Do I have to hit offline then Origin every time I cut so it don't go back where I started cutting? Default setting somewhere?

Duane

You don't state which cutter you have.. ..  But on any cutter you should hit Origin,,that is your starting point to measure the design you are cutting. 

Thanks skeet its the MH871 , after it advances the cut and I got to cut again it goes back to the origin and cuts over what I already cut. Unless I hit offline/origin.

Never had to do this with any other cutters.

Well seeing as you have the MH,  you need to be shutting it off after every cut just about, just to dump the data from the last order.  So you really can't just start again,, or maybe reset it.. MH cutters are very limited on memory. 

UGH, That's what I was afraid you were going to say. I've been lucky not having to shut it off, just hitting origin. But I Like doing large orders in stages so I get up and check the cut and alignment anyway, thing is if I forget to hit origin then I'm screwed.

Well, you will be lucky.....until your unlucky...that's all I have... I have heard you can just reset it,  not sure..I don't own one. 

Where are you in Indiana?  I am SW of Fort Wayne

I just got this the other day and getting used to it like any machine, the tracking is touchy to say the least. Just going to have to make longer cuts as I get used to it. Thanks Skeeter for your help.

Blue Chip,  Four Winds,  LOL    I am plotting my vacation soon.  Starting at Ameristar at East Chicago. working my way back.    I am about 40 miles SW of Fort Wayne. 

Four Winds has the best rooms,and food is great..  Ameristar has great rooms also.. and great view of the lake...Blue Chip so so,..Nice Buffet though..   I liked the old Blue Chip boat better, and better winnings before Boyd took over. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.