Sign in to follow this  
Nuttyd

Well here I am from Indiana.

I started maybe like 15 years ago on a Stika, then other Roland's. Sold them and couldn't handle the withdraws so I got back into the biz  using signwarehouse and started using the LXI Expert for about the last ten / twelve years or so.

Long story short but in the last month, cat got the expert dongle,( mystery). had to struggle back to apprentice for 2 weeks,( manageable with Carel Draw but sucked) then cutter dies last sat.(hanging from ceiling with a couple others as display now). Nuts.

So I'm here a proud new owner of an MH 34" and what they call the VinylMaster Cut - Design & Cut Software. so I'm guessing your going to see me on here a lot learning the new software. If it outlines-inlines-and shadows text with good manipulation like the salesmen said it does I'll be ok I think. Good artwork would be a plus.

More when it gets here tomorrow.

Duane

Hi Duane.

You'll be fine with the MH.

Just keep in mind that the "CUT" version of VM is the basic edition and contains very limited artwork choices (signs, mainly).

However, it vectorizes really well.

Well hello there, is Mz.Skeeter your neighbor? LOL

I would take them for a neighbor over YOU,, any day!!...LOL  ..

Welcome from Indiana ;D

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Hi Duane.

You'll be fine with the MH.

Just keep in mind that the "CUT" version of VM is the basic edition and contains very limited artwork choices (signs, mainly).

However, it vectorizes really well.

Looks like CUT will be all I need for awhile, the layout is totally different and when my brain sais "do this" I tend to automatically mouse to were LXI had there icons. But you know something? the layout seems to be pretty nice. Your right the pre clean/post clean vectorizing is amazing and all right there in one place, that will save time and it works.

Well hello there, is Mz.Skeeter your neighbor? LOL

If she were my neighbor I would probably learn this program faster, and be able to learn some fast tricks. :-X Sorry Skeet blame it on the Music.

• Like 1