Sign in to follow this  
KYSIGN

Someone took a shortcut during packaging.

I normally have no problems with my shipments but someone at the warehouse was careless this time. It really has me shaking my head. They tore off the end of the Oracal/Orafol box and removed the plastic support and then taped the end shut so it would fit into a smaller box. This caused the outer edges end of the vinyl to get bent. Thankfully the damage is minor but who thought this was a good idea?

post-35520-0-34977100-1457888711_thumb.j post-35520-0-72413300-1457888720_thumb.j

post-35520-0-48900100-1457888731_thumb.j

• Like 1

That's dumb. They have boxes that those 24"x50yd roll boxes fit in perfectly. I've received two Oracal boxes taped together and shipped via FedEx too and that works fine.

• Like 1

I can't believe USCutter sent you a package in this manner. I have never had a problem with shipping, as far as packaging goes.

This was the only 24"x50y roll I ordered. I ordered some 18x24 coroplast, htv and some 24"x10y wall vinyl which doesn't have the extra length for the plastic supports. Everything else was packed first. My guess is they felt it was better/easier to do this instead of getting a larger box.