Sign in to follow this  
security802

Aftermath

post-36874-0-54130200-1457815257_thumb.j

So we all post pics of finished projects, I figure I would post the aftermath of 91 safety vests and a bunch of coffee mugs I did... Glad I have such good custodial staff (my kids) hahaha

• Like 4

My office stays this way EL. Since my baby is 22 and married I can't blame it on the kids so I'll blame the wife. Lol

• Like 2

I was going to ask if your trash bag had a blow out. An if it had you may want to invest in some better bags. We all said getting mugs, shirts for trial,and plates from the dollar tree is ok but I think you may won't to say away from their trash bags.lol  

I was going to ask if your trash bag had a blow out. An if it had you may want to invest in some better bags. We all said getting mugs, shirts for trial,and plates from the dollar tree is ok but I think you may won't to say away from their trash bags.lol  

LOL, No I get everything stacked out, and then just press then toss. For me way easier then working around a 30 gallon trash can B) , Besides Kids like it because they get paid to help in the business office