slice&dice

Guess what these are !

I was driving along yesterday, saw these displayed on the side of the road.

Well, I stopped to ask, and suggested to the woman selling them that placing a small 18x24 coroplast sign out there would answer the obvious question many people might ask --- "What are those?"

post-21408-0-10631700-1457634545_thumb.j

post-21408-0-82942000-1457634551_thumb.j

toilet paper holders

Correctomundo.

That house is actually vacant, and she just goes over there a few times a week to put out her wares.

I don't believe she has a vending permit, she just does it, trying to get a few extra bucks In this SH*T economy (pun intended).

I gave her the sign, she gave me one of these hand-crafted holders. And $10. cash.

No license and the right to sell a product with official NFL logos. I know she purchased the material however I believe all NFL trademarks only transfer to the company which can make the material they can sell to customers but I don't think the fabric customers can resell the item without written consent from the NFL. Now don't quote me on that I read it once and going from memory.

She is a PIRATE.

I will admit they are great looking specially the packers ones lol. Pirate of the toilet paper holder industry lol

There...now she is the TP Pirate!

post-84967-0-22935700-1457730023_thumb.j

• Like 2