Sign in to follow this  
CyberSultan

**Free Samples** - Banner Company

Well what the heck....I tried 3 times and kept getting this:

Access denied

You do not have permissions to access this file.

This server does not allow directory listings.

You can contact our webmaster at webmaster@usbanner.com, or return to http://www.usbanner.com

Guest fivestar

It worked that time.....Thanks

Wooo hooooooooo it finally worked for me...maybe technical difficulties or one of you just had the magic touch!!

Can't wait to get my sample.

Jenny

Probably just overloading the webserver with all the hits from this forum. We're all freebie junkies!!!

Hey LOVE freebies, considering most things I want cost me an arm and a leg or atleast an arm!!

Jenny

Update:

I recieved a sample chart from them... no free samples  :'( but it was worth a try  :police:

i got one too. i was wondering where that came from :police:. ain't that some mess :o. ur right, it was worth the try, but i'm calling tomorrow about my sample. lol

That's all I got the other day from them as well.  Disappointing.  Not your typical samples that other companies give.  :police:

I got a folder with small square of sample banner material.  Overall I'm happy with it, it allows you to show the customer the difference of thicknesses.  I mean SURE I would have loved an actual banner sample other than small squares, but I'm still happy with it.  Thanks Cyber for the link.

Jenny

I got one too,the other day. Kinda useful if I ever start doing banners locally. Funny thing though... I don't remember signing up for it.

I also got another envelope full of offers from various sign suppliers which I reckin means the either sold or gave my info to thers. Oh boy...here comes a mailbox full of stuff.