Sign in to follow this  
Dawn's Design

Ricoh 3110

I have a ricoh 3110 that I use for a inkjet office printer. Where is the best place for me to find ink cartridges? I bought it at conde' and they quit offering the regular cartridges all they do is sublimation.

Thanks,

JP

I would see if Richard at cobra ink would have something tell him your on the forum or give my name and he will knock of 10 %

• Like 1

Swap over to sublimation!!

If he is just using it for office printing he would be better off without sublimation ink mainly because of the dull color it prints in ...

If he is just using it for office printing he would be better off without sublimation ink mainly because of the dull color it prints in ...

.... and the cost.  I was thinking if the regular cartridges are getting harder to get, switch that printer over to sub and get another printer for office stuff.

I must be missing something here - if it is the regular ink you are looking for it isn't rocket science - they about give the stuff away that they take out of the sublimation packages

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=ricoh+3110&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xricoh+3110+genuine.TRS0&_nkw=ricoh+3110+genuine&_sacat=0

• Like 2

Thanks dakote I ordered some from china. It just takes so long to get here. I was just checking to see if I could find it in the states. That way if I let myself get almost out and needed it quick. I'll just keep a close check on it.

One thing I like about ordering from china is no shipping cost.