Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

News flash -do NOT drop that roll of vinyl

baby sitting grand daughter today and trying to work between cyring, feeding, changing etc - got out a new 30" roll of printer vinyl and sat it on another rolls box to remove the plastic and tape - turned my head to check on baby and next think I know the roll had slipped off and came straight down on my bare foot - I am here to tell you that a full roll on a bare foot will make you light headed and almost black out.  called wife to tell her if I didn't call her back in 15 min to send help in case I went all the way out . . . 15 min later I came out of it and assessed if I had broken any bones (don't think so) but never in my wildest thoughts could I have imagined that one and that it would cause you to black out.  maybe I should eat first next time.   happy cutting folks and watch for those falling rolls

Do drop or Don't drop? Check your title, you might want to fix it.  LOL 

yeah - baby was kicking the keyboard distracting me

thats a hurt donit lol

mark-s

never done it before mark - pretty sure I will try to not do it again - must be a pressure point there.  I knew from the prison you can cause extreme pain raking the instep but didn't know you could black out.

O U C H

I dropped a roll of app tape once (it hit the floor on the end at an angle and dented)

It didn't unroll smoothly after that and was constantly ripping as it came around to that crushed spot.

Lesson in all this --  Handle With Care.