twjstudio

Vintage headboard

I have a client I'm working with who would like a vintage headboard look vinyl decal. similar to these.  I'm having a hard time finding a file to purchase.  I'm getting to the point where I'm going to take a crack at creating something myself but I know it's going to take HOURS for me to do this and I'm not confident I'll get great results.  Does anyone have a source for anything like this before I start pulling my hair out?

normal_vintage-bed-headboard-wall-sticke

post-93887-0-40398700-1457368879_thumb.j

post-93887-0-18811000-1457368880_thumb.p

Depending on how elaborate you're wanting, tracing a photo of a real headboard wouldn't be too hard, or get several images and use them as a guide to design you're own.

Is it just me, or does that second design above look like a goblin peaking over the headboard? 

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does that second design above look like a goblin peaking over the headboard? 

next to the bottom picture is the evil confusious peeking over - think you are onto something

funny...yes it does look like a goblin...I may steer clear of that one ;)

Thanks for all of the suggestions.  I'm going to start tackling designing this tomorrow, if I had just started with that I might have been finished by now instead of wasting so much time searching for something "easy".