I can not remember where I went and turned on. Cutter (Graphtec Ce5000-60) return to start. When cutting, the cutter will finish cutting and then return the vinyl back to the beginning, where is it I go to change the setting of the cutter or VM, to cut the graphic and stop right there on the end and not return all the way back to the beginning. Thanks in advance Bob     ( I hope I explained it right..)

Choose FILE> SEND TO CUT > Choose General Tab at top >Select Cutter Model> Properties> About Half way down the page on the right is Cutting Options> Check ADVANCE AFTER PLOT

I checked vinyl master and advance after plot is not ticked, after every job it still goes back to the beginning of the vinyl and just not stay at the end so I can just advance a little bit and cut off. anything else I am missing?

Restore to factory settings haha. That's what I do whenever I get dumb issues. just remember or take pictures of your condition settings and you are good to go. If you do decide to go this route, it is very simple. You hold some buttons while you turn the machine on, Just do a search on this forum. 

I checked vinyl master and advance after plot is not ticked, after every job it still goes back to the beginning of the vinyl and just not stay at the end so I can just advance a little bit and cut off. anything else I am missing?

You want to check that box for advanced after plot,  That's what your looking for. It should be checked.  

I realize the miscommunication going on here with the check mark in the box but, must add;

Since moving my cutter (Graphtec CE5000-60) and Activated copy of Vinylmaster Pro over 

to my laptop with Windows 8, doesn't matter if the box is checked or unchecked,

cutter still returns to origin after every cut. A little frustrating.

Guest OffSign.cz

Hi, have the same problem. Advanced after plot is checked but vinyl after cutting go back to the begining. Do you have any solution? or information from support? THX

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.