Helene Beck

Please help

Ok my computer was running crappy so I called geek squad for assistance... They ran some diagnostic testing... Said I had issues they could fix ..like update drivers So they were sapped to be doing that ... Meanwhile I am unable to bring up Flexi ... It says key dose not match password... Idk ... So I tried putting the software cd back in... It's saying already installed do I want to override previous installation?:huh:

Helene ---  Welcome to our little discussion group.

Apparently, the professionals you consulted have changed the existing parameters of your entire Windows Operating System, and left you with a status that is substantially different than before you went to them.

They, as professionals, SHOULD HAVE done a back-up and Restore Point prior to making those alterations to your OS.

You are asking us what needs to be done now, regarding how to reverse things so that the OS functions as before and allows your installed software to run as before?

I think you're looking at the wrong direction by asking us.

The payment you made to the computer technicians provides you with a certain expectation that they follow-up on their work and get your Flexi to run again, in whatever way that needs to be accomplished on their part.

(Bring them the disk and point out the message you're getting, and have THEM decide if it's good sense to "override previous installation" or perhaps they have another route to take -- like reverting to the previously working state of the OS).

Please, let us know how this all works out for you.

I tried putting the software cd back in... It's saying already installed do I want to override previous installation? :huh:

I would go ahead and re-install flexi if I were you.

BTW Slice and Dice is quite the character  LOL

Uninstall the other version of Flexi already on your computer, and reinstall a new version of it.  That question is asking if you want to overwrite the current version that you already have.  Just uninstall and start over with a fresh install. ..