sdgirl

Help please

I am working on this logo for a company. With help on here I have the font and design as they want it. My problem is now cutting it all. I have 3 color I am going to have to layer. They want a white square around it all which helps me out if I can figure out how to utilize it. I tried to combine the Dentist into the green so when I cut the green it would have the dentist to weed out. Nope didn't work for me. The same with the black square. I thought I did it so it wouldn't be solid, but when I go to cut it. it is. I feel like a newbie here since I haven't actually had to design multi layers for awhile. I well be cutting it with my vinyl express cutter, so no contour cutting for me. Any help explaining to me on how to get this to work would be greatly appreciated. There is 2 different images in my file just incase I messed up one I was able to use the other. The one I need is in color.

Thanks!

Christi

dimayuga.SBD

Parchment paper - great tutorial on the forum, use that as the keywords for your search.

Thanks busterboy, but what I really need help with isn't layering it but how to combine the green and white for the Dentist to just get cut out of the green so I won't have to layer it on top of the green since there well be white vinyl under it all. The same with the black square. I need it to cut how it looks instead of solid so I won't have to layer the white on top of it as well.

Thank you. I think you are right. I unfortunately combined it all and can't weld it now. When I went to print and select the green and then the white it did it for me though. Thanks for he help!