racert25

Price Needed For Wrapping A Bucket

I was hoping i could get some pricing on wrapping some buckets for promotional purposes. If you have seen the buckets at home depot or pep boys this is what i am looking to use. The size flat is 11"x 36" I will have a custom design if the price is right. These need to hold up to using automotive wash products so a laminated wrap material would be great. I would probably be looking at 25 to start. Thanks in advance! 

Printing itself at that size would not be too expensive....it's the labor to install them on a round surface that will be the most costly. I install wraps on YETI cups and besides being "fun" to work around the cylinder there's no way to avoid a seam on the back side either. It may be worth the cost to have them powder coated or hydrodipped and just apply a decal over the freshly colored bucket at that qty. You are looking close to an hour (each) for install and at my rate would be around $1200 on just the labor alone. I would quote about $1600 on this project if it were me.

Are you truly wanting a full wrap? Or just a solid color bucket with a decal on it? You can get solid colored buckets pretty cheap from various places and then put a decal on them yourself saving quite a bit of money. As Moody said, the decal would not be the costly item, it's the time involved doing a full wrap.

I guess i did not think it would be that hard to wrap. But i also have limited experience in it. I was looking at a full wrap for the wow factor of the design. This is for my new company selling high performance car, boat, rv and aerospace cleaners. I am making a deal when consumers buy multiple products from us they get a free bucket. I want something that would stand out. 

well if it is high end stuff than the  bottom line can bear the freebie - and it will stand out.

I guess i did not think it would be that hard to wrap. But i also have limited experience in it. I was looking at a full wrap for the wow factor of the design. This is for my new company selling high performance car, boat, rv and aerospace cleaners. I am making a deal when consumers buy multiple products from us they get a free bucket. I want something that would stand out. 

Look into hydrodipping them. You can do a full pattern print for the "wow" factor and can be done in half the time. Not sure how the cost compares to wrap but I know it will look just as good and not take as long to produce. 

There might be a few other options to look into.

UV Printing - Maybe a promotional products company could do this

Full Color Shrink Wrap - A product labeling and packaging company could make these

Screen Printing?

I like Moody's hydrodipping idea.