ProTint815

Help Have Sai Cloud Tint template opens blank in flexi 8.1 need help converting to flexi7.5 file or .vcf or .eps something that will show

hi ive bought and downloaded a template from sai cloud and i dont have time to wait till they reopen

i use flexisign 8.1 and the new cloud .fs templates are just blank when you open with flexi 8.1

i need help someone that can convert it from its format now to a useable format for flexi 8.1

please help anyone thanks in advance a million

T1741.zip

yes me to thats what i get in 8.1  but if you look at the preview of it it shows template on there and if you can open it with new flexi you can view it  we just cant view it with 10 and before

but anyone with 12 can open it and export as old flexi file and then we can view   it sux for 20 bux a template they should have this taken care of by now its not the first time just the first time there closed and 3 hours behind me to open heh i dont have the time its becoming quite the inconvience i hope they fix it

Same here, nothing shows up.  I can see images after I extract but nothing there long box,  using   Flexistarter 10

I see it in preview but nothing when open  .   When I open the file my Fill/Stroke editor shows the color white has been chosen and main, view, order and align are grayed out. 

I'm using Flexi 10

post-24657-0-66780900-1456985512_thumb.j