Sign in to follow this  
knucklehead

VM Pro, Letter

Having a time with my Flexistarter, thinking about VM Pro. I had it 6-8 years ago, and it was a piece of crap, with pretty sh$tty support, if you even wanted to call it support. Hopefully, it has gotten better over the years? I gave mine away, the girI I gave to, threw it in the trash 

Is anyone using VM Pro or LTR. I'm a Corel guy, all I want is to run the cutter, and have contour cutting abilities? How's it working for you?

Won't accept any file format. Un/reinstall, need a software passcode, don't have it. SAI, said it should be same as number on the dongle, if not, I need a new software/dongle set. Been using it 3-4 years, maybe it's just wore out? Was told, they don't really do support for the starter version 

The user ID is on the dongle.....not the password.  That password is about 32 characters long..  The password is written on the papers sent to you with your disc and install info..  Where is all that at? The case, disc and papers?. . Same thing for any version of Flexi.   At least it is this way from Flexi 8.5,. 8.6, and 10

Where is all that at? The case, disc and papers?. .

That's a good question? Got the disc, and the dongle. I've loaded it twice, so I must have it. 

Well, if you ever find it,, I would suggest, entering that info into your email drafts.  With Title  Flexi password......I have all of mine there...Including written into a notebook I keep.   That's like gold.to me. ..

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this