Sign in to follow this  
jimm8dmt

Registration Mark Alignment Issues / Laser Contour Cutting SERIOUS help

Hi,

I have the SC25 and VinylMaster Cut v4.  I'm about to spend another weekend trying to calibrate this machine so I can use the laser pointer to align with my registration marks, and contour cut.  I've tried every variation I can think of, but this thing will just not contour cut as expected.  I'm getting close, but it is always off on one or multiple sides.

I've tried the video which instructs to hit Reset/Right Arrow to recalibrate the origin - then selecting OK - and trying to contour cut.  That doesnt work.

Tried: disable off set, enabling off set; enable laser, align laser to first registration mark, selecting RESET; align laser to first reg mark and selecting ENTER while on origin; align laser to first reg mark and selecting ENTER on CURRENT; tried aligning the pen to first reg mark, selecting reset; aligning pen, selecting ENTER while on ORIGIN; printing ultra reg marks and repeating the same process above; and so on and on and on and ON!!!!

What the heck am I doing wrong??? Two weeks in with just terrible results.  PLEASE PLEASE help me figure this out.  I have a job I'm trying to fulfill now for two weeks and I'm not getting anywhere.

Thank you,

Jimm

Vinyl Master software  has not been included with cutters here that long,,so finding someone here on the forum for help, is probably not a great idea. And UScutter rarely comes here.  It is mostly a member to member forum, hosted by USCUTTER. . Contact Vinyl Master support.for your problems.  

Is there a reset function for the cutter?  I tried the calibration test and my laser is 60mm x -16 mm y offset.  I followed the vinylmaster cut instructions for calibrating to those numbers and it just made it worse.  

Help Mz Skeeter!   ;D

I own a Graphtec,  with ARMS and Flexi software.....no help here.    I just said contact Vinyl Master tech support. 

There is a reset function for the SC to calibrate the laser I had to do it to mine before it would contour cut correctly.

Mine did what you are describing until I reset the laser this is setting up the distance from the laser to the cutter.    I use SCALP BTW it came with my machine.  

Here is the YouTube video on how to do it.

• Like 1

There is a reset function for the SC to calibrate the laser I had to do it to mine before it would contour cut correctly.

Mine did what you are describing until I reset the laser this is setting up the distance from the laser to the cutter.    I use SCALP BTW it came with my machine.  

Here is the YouTube video on how to do it.

I wish I could give you I high five.  I tried that step earlier, but it sent my blade crashing into the side and my calibration was waaaay off.  I tried the steps again and it finally works.  You helped me so much.  Thank you.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this