Moody Blue

Dreams can come true!

Im excited to announce that after few years of installing vinyl wraps and decals for custom truck builds, Moody Blue Decals has been selected as wrap and graphics sponsor for Project Umbrella to debut at none other than the 2016 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The truck will be brought to SC from New York in June and we will have 48 hrs to completely install the wrap and graphics. This is the first rendering we did for the build but have since decided that a "rust" wrap will be more fitting and we will be turning this into an apocalyptic master piece. Stay tuned throughout the year much more to come!

post-84967-0-19515500-1456517219_thumb.j

• Like 11

Very happy for you with the job but jack it up and put rollers on it?   confused - must be a street thing that never goes off road.  Is that legal in south carolina LOL

That is way cool Moody.  I do not think you will be able to take enough pics to satisfy us all on this one!

Cal

So, they are bringing you the truck to wrap at your facilities.....

that's great.  

Is there a competition afterwards for "Best Design/Wrap"?

Congrats & best of luck.....take pixs as you go along!

Sue2

Very happy for you with the job but jack it up and put rollers on it?   confused - must be a street thing that never goes off road.  Is that legal in south carolina LOL

LOL yeah im not a fan of the big wheels and little tires on a lifted truck...however yes I do think it's legal or for his sake of driving down from NY I hope it is. 

• Like 1

So, they are bringing you the truck to wrap at your facilities.....

that's great.  

Is there a competition afterwards for "Best Design/Wrap"?

Congrats & best of luck.....take pixs as you go along!

Sue2

Yeah one of their guys will be driving it 12 hrs to me for a 48 hr wrap install. As far as I know SEMA as hundreds of categories...including best of show, best design, best paint, best wrap...etc. 

Will be taking pics as we go and will share them here in this thread. 

LOL yeah im not a fan of the big wheels and little tires on a lifted truck...however yes I do think it's legal or for his sake of driving down from NY I hope it is. 

I am sure it is "legal" but in redneck terms in Michigan it would be a serious target of ridicule lol -  now as far as driving it - thinking if I was taking it to sema I would at least use an enclosed trailer to get it there - can you imagine the clean up after driving it that far?  still a serious feather in your cap on being selected to wrap it

I am sure it is "legal" but in redneck terms in Michigan it would be a serious target of ridicule lol -  now as far as driving it - thinking if I was taking it to sema I would at least use an enclosed trailer to get it there - can you imagine the clean up after driving it that far?  still a serious feather in your cap on being selected to wrap it

I believe he'll trailer it to the show...or i hope he does. Those wheels and tires will sling some serious road debris and potentially screw up my hard work.

• Like 1