Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

wet snow

Please dear god let it drop 3 degrees so the snow blower is effective - 6 times shoveling so far of the wet stuff and back about done  - I don't dare let it get more than 1.5" or I won't be able to move it

Mine doesn't toss wet snow either well it does for about 10 ft then it's plugged up tight.

• Like 1

That is so easy to fix Scott ...

Move to Florida

• Like 3

You must be getting it,,,not much here,,,,,says we will, but not yet....maybe 2 inches.   I keep asking Ron White if he is going to show up tomorrow night, but he never replies back.  That show is kinda up in the air....Weather says 5-12 inches here. 

• Like 1

yeah - we was bypassed on the earlier snow storms - not getting this wet heavy stuff and want to go back to missing it.

Bill   4 years 4 months till the boss can leaver here state job then we can talk

Do the letters KMA mean anything to you sunshine guy?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I was raised in Montana, Michigan and Maine..... had my fair share!

And it seems at each of these places, when we lived there, each had "Record breaking snow falls"  most snow they ever had in history.  Just my luck!

• Like 1

And it seems at each of these places, when we lived there, each had "Record breaking snow falls"  most snow they ever had in history.  Just my luck!

Just don't get any ideas about moving to Florida

post-2057-0-83721500-1456373528_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Just don't get any ideas about moving to Florida

Lived there too!  Miami!  Didn't get any snow.... only stayed 2 years and headed overseas (Guam).  We didn't jinx Florida with any snow but several years after we left they did have the very bad Hurricane where we lived.

woke up to a car stuck at the end of the driveway and the tow truck stuck in out yard that tried to get him out.  thied to pull the tow truck out with the ram but not enough traction - was glad to get my truck back in the driver after failing to pull him - even with 4 low there just isn't enough friction to the road to pull any vehicle without chains today

You got a lot more snow than we got.. maybe 3 inches here and it was already melting and side walk showing thru.....  Took me under 10 minutes if that, to do my corner.with my snow blower and yes it was a sloppy wet, but still no problem.