Guest Michele

Punch out or stamp feature

Guest Michele

I am new to vinyl cutting but have moved along fairly well.  I have been unable to locate, even when following the help topic tutorial, the punch out or stamp feature.  I am not certain which of the VM programs I have other than that it is a v4.o.  I am in need of this feature to make several designs I have created.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  

The version of the software you have is on the opening splash VM screen when you open the program. Review it carefully for the version type your using,

• Like 1

Guest guest 3516

can I use punch out on LTR to punch out letters for making paintable stencils?

I have been using SignBlazer for a several hundred years (it seems like). It sucks I cannot get my Titan 3 to work on it so I am forced to upgrade this new program "Vinyl Master" to do everything SignBlazer can do free. I realize I can continue doing everything in SB and just import it into this VM Program. which is what I will have to do anyways since my files are saved in SBE rather then eps. (what a headache) hopefully someone has came up with an easy solution to this. right?

anyway my main question is what upgrade do I have to purchase to get it to work like SignBlazer? I use almost all the features on SB

---F.Y.I If anyone says I have to purchase the DSR version I am totally punching the first person I see in the face

I will really miss the workspace feature on SB as well as my customizable right click menu.

Ps. Hello to all the "O.G." members on here, much respect for those of you who have continued to help everyone with becoming successful and answering tedious questions. Hats off to you, you have a big heart! -Much respect.

proof of ownership.. I purchased the machine about 8-9 years ago. no receipt.. how about a picture of the original CD download?

Doeboy ---  try using THIS version of SignBlazer Elements, (hybrid v7.0.0) and I believe the Titan3 machine driver is copam cp 2500.

By the way, a picture of the Original CD of SBE (the disk itself) would likely be considered "proof of purchase" since those disks were only obtainable with machines from USCUTTER at the time, IIRC.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Doeboy ---  try using THIS version of SignBlazer Elements, (hybrid v7.0.0) and I believe the Titan3 machine driver is copam cp 2500.

By the way, a picture of the Original CD of SBE (the disk itself) would likely be considered "proof of purchase" since those disks were only obtainable with machines from USCUTTER at the time, IIRC.

Thank you for the reply! I am currently running that version. I have tried copam cp 2500 and have changed all the comm settings :/ im not worried about it. I guess we all have to move on sometime...

4 minutes ago, Doeboy said:

Thank you for the reply! I am currently running that version. I have tried copam cp 2500 and have changed all the comm settings :/ im not worried about it. I guess we all have to move on sometime...

Yeah it's time to move on. I have a Pro version but have not learned it very well. To tell you the truth I am a mac user and so use Illustrator and SignCut Pro 1 as my workflow. That being said if you are a pc person which you must be the VM Pro is a really good program. Heck I originally paid close to $400 for my SignCut Pro 1 dongle. So as far as bang for the buck the program has it going on. I have it on an alternate pc computer and have not taken the time to learn it very well but it has some really well thought out tools. The shadow options in particular are absolutely wonderful. (this is an area where AI makes some actions unnecessarily complicated) So if I were at a pivotal point and needing a good overall program the Pro or higher version would be my choice. I have not looked into what the Letter version has vs the Pro. It looks like the Exp version gets into print work. 

• Like 1

Guest BobbyG
On 3/17/2018 at 1:34 PM, Guest j,m said:

why don't I have a punch out option?

I don't seem to have the "Punch" or " Stamp " with my LTR 4.0, can someone help??

39 minutes ago, Guest BobbyG said:

I don't seem to have the "Punch" or " Stamp " with my LTR 4.0, can someone help??

Vinyl Master is your tech support.  Contact them.  No one here can do anything. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.