Woody61

one sticker I hated to make

Made this decal for one of the local fire Dept one of their members committed suicide last month. Normally these don't bother me to much but I actually knew this kid pretty good.

Screenshot_2016-02-18-23-38-48_zpsgen1fh

• Like 9

The sticker looks amazing! Think of it as an honor to create this commemorating this fire fighter. This looks amazing!

Nice work, I bet you were using just about every curse word in the books multiple times while trying to line them up. Tip, i put sand on the registration marks that you use to line up two colors (the layer that still on the tape). That way you can slide it over the other registration mark and line them out without it sticking and coming off...this makes it a bit easier. 

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Tks_Designz" data-cid="416012" data-time="1459650191"><p>

Nice work, I bet you were using just about every curse word in the books multiple times while trying to line them up. Tip, i put sand on the registration marks that you use to line up two colors (the layer that still on the tape). That way you can slide it over the other registration mark and line them out without it sticking and coming off...this makes it a bit easier.</p></blockquote>

Wasn't to bad I use application fluid so I just slid it around till it was just right and then locked it down

that's great.so sorry that has happened though. My son is a FF so it hits home.