gcextreme

Craigslist Score!

Just scored this 2006 Stahl's Hotronix 16x20 auto open clam heat press....$400 not bad but sadly it needs new gas shocks for the auto lift...got them on order already thru their website.

12734039_10153369239006700_2715454893458

It is replacing my older Stahl's Mighty Press, 15x15, which i will probably put into storage for a backup.

12729107_10153369239051700_8547590890406

• Like 1

Good deal! Looks to be in decent shape. Funny I was just searching your name when I ran a crossed this post. Just wondering how the business is going for you?

Good deal! Looks to be in decent shape. Funny I was just searching your name when I ran a crossed this post. Just wondering how the business is going for you?

Its going ok...i just keep on trucking along...everytime i think im not gonna make ends meet, i get a random big order lol.

Signs + Banners is having their show come April, are u gonna go? Im hoping to go this year...i was just there today, i went to Maple Plain to pick up this heat press, so i stopped by in Rogers and got 2 rolls of vinyl i needed...saved myself the shipping lol

I may go to take advantage of the deals. Still a hobby down here but that may change in the next few months. I need to buy and learn new software first.

i'm just using signblazer for cutting and adobe illustrator for printing for dye sublimation.