Sign in to follow this  
mattcanpaint

SC 34" Inaccurate Cuts

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to use the Signblazer to plot because SCAP 3 is still shitting the bed when I try to use my keyspan adapter.

I installed the uscutter drivers but the SC 34 isn't showing up in the cutter setup window.

Also, how do I know which output device to select?

Thanks for your help.

-Matt

The SC is a Liyu brand.   Go to Signblazer and match the com port number in cutter set up, to the com port number in your computer device manager being used.

The SC is a Liyu brand.   Go to Signblazer and match the com port number in cutter set up, to the com port number in your computer device manager being used.

Theres Li-Yu SF-631 and Li-Yu HF-1202

Which one do I choose?

The keyspan adapter port is not showing up in Sign Blazer.

It depends on the size of your cutter. which to choose. 631 would be the smaller one like 24"   You have to select the same com port number that is being used in your computer device manager..and use it in Signblazer  match the number.

Download Driver

• You must install a driver for the adapter before you can successfully use it. The driver will be on a disk that comes with the Keyspan adapter. You can also download the driver for the Keyspan (USA-19HS) adapter from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Click “SOFTWARE, FIRMWARE & DRIVERS” found in the in the left column.
    • Select and download the driver compatible with your operating system.
  • Save the file somewhere to your computer that you can find it or select open.
  • Then extract the files to a new folder and run the driver installer. (The files must be extracted before the driver can be installed.)

Check Device ManagerKeyspan-Pic-2.jpg

• Connect the adapter to the computer after the driver has been installed.
  • Then open Device Manager.
    • In Windows 8, move your mouse to the bottom left corner of your screen and right-click. Select Device Manager from the expanded window.
    • If using Windows 7, click the Start button and select Control Panel. Find Device Manager in the list and click to open it.
  • With the driver installed and the adapter plugged into the computer, there should be a Ports options listed in Device Manager.
  • Click the arrow next to Ports to see the COM number. 

• Click the drop down arrow for how your cutter is connected to the computer and select the same COM port number that you found in Device Manager .

It's installed and it says it's on Comm 7 but com 7 doesnt show up in my sign blazer.

It also says the keyspan is located on Port_#0002.Hub_#0003 Down in the USB section. Should I go with port 3?

Reassign the com port number a lower number 1-4 and match it to Signblazer,  Very easy to look up how to reassign it a new com port number lower. online for your computer. 

• Like 1

Reassign the com port number a lower number 1-4 and match it to Signblazer,  Very easy to look up how to reassign it a new com port number lower. online for your computer. 

I owe you a beer or 3 because this seems to be a big step in the right direction.

I owe you a beer or 3 because this seems to be a big step in the right direction.

Cold Coca Cola please,  no ice.  ;D

• Like 1

How do I get Signblazer to not cut the outline or tile? I just want it to cut the image inside. I thought skip tile would work but it definitely does not.

The Keyspan does not show up in your Signblazer.  Match the com port number

My Keyspan adapter showes up in Signblazer.  Thats weird.

My Keyspan adapter showes up in Signblazer.  Thats weird.

I could be very wrong, but all of the instructions that I have read say match the com port  number from the software to device manager. Including this.  This was copied from a competitor set up.. He said it did not show up on his Signblazer..It must be working,  have not heard anything else.  

I could be very wrong, but all of the instructions that I have read say match the com port  number from the software to device manager. Including this.  This was copied from a competitor set up.. He said it did not show up on his Signblazer..It must be working,  have not heard anything else.  

I was in no way trying to implicate you were wrong!  (There is no question you know what your talking about, you have helped tons of folks.... including me.)

I was just wanting to share, for what its worth, it shows up for me.   ;)