Primal Decals

Excel Spreadsheet help

So once in awhile i use my excel spreadsheet  to calculate pricing to let me know im still on good track for my costs and what i charge for material just because i like to know .Anyway I have a spreadsheet calculator that i downloaded awhile back and realized that after so many items in my list that it wont do the math anymore,I still dont know how to create these sheets but how can i add the correct info to make it work when i add more materials in my list ..Thank you in advanced to everyone..  post-88251-0-05033900-1456017728_thumb.j

Click in the lower right corner of G32 until you get the thin cross-hair then drag it down the column. It will populate the columns with the formula. Do this for each column.

I tried your suggestion,I can get it to add the columns but it still wont add etc. I must not understand or missing something .ill try in a few when my brain relaxes lol..Thank you Sal.

You can usually add a row up above the final calculation row and it will bring all the calculations with it if it's a  summary calculation. Otherwise like xpaperman said copy paste should work for individual items. I like to click on each box and see what formulas are in there is it's built by someone else. You can learn a lot of cools stuff about Excel by studying other peoples work. Hey that's a lot like vector files....imagine that. Ha ha!

ya i tried it and still no go....This sheet has helped alot.. but ya i cant get it to work for some reson,,I have to be missing something still..Just in case the first zip file didnt work here it is again if someone could fix it please.I would like it to go atleast 20 more rows atleast . im still trying my hardest..

My Roll Vinyl Calculator 2 pricing fix.zip

I extended the lines down to 500, froze the top line, moved the cost job to the top and added a date column. 

awesome buddy < thank you soooo much , I will check it out...Did you doi it how someone stated earlier or some other way ,.,cause i tried it by grabbing the right lower corner but it wouldnt work?   I dont understand why it wouldnt for me ..

awesome buddy < thank you soooo much , I will check it out...Did you doi it how someone stated earlier or some other way ,.,cause i tried it by grabbing the right lower corner but it wouldnt work?   I dont understand why it wouldnt for me ..

I did several things to the file, easy peasy for me, just years of knowledge. 

Simply pulling it down from the last working row would have worked also.

• Like 1

I did several things to the file, easy peasy for me, just years of knowledge. 

Simply pulling it down from the last working row would have worked also.

hmmm ... you mean the last row  from 31 Q ?     Thank you very much buddy.

All of the above statements should have worked. The drag/fill option can be turned off so it could be possible that is the case but the copy/paste option should still have worked.

Personally I would of froze the table at the second line and edited the formula in the H, I , and J column with an if statement so that it appears blank rather than 0. You could also use conditional formatting so that the cells are all white until data is entered into the row. This is all just aesthetics and personal preference though,

All of the above statements should have worked. The drag/fill option can be turned off so it could be possible that is the case but the copy/paste option should still have worked.

Personally I would of froze the table at the second line and edited the formula in the H, I , and J column with an if statement so that it appears blank rather than 0. You could also use conditional formatting so that the cells are all white until data is entered into the row. This is all just aesthetics and personal preference though,

Thanks Darcshadow. i dont know enough on this yet. hopefully i will get it down..Im going to play with a copy of the file that Buster fixed for me and see if i can figure it out...

To get it to add, you do: =sum(Gwhatever:Gwhatever) It'll add the cells up you tell it to.

Also, that's why I love my FlexiSign. In Production Manager, it tells me the cost, sq ft I used, and the cost of the ink and how much of each ink for a job.

To get it to add, you do: =sum(Gwhatever:Gwhatever) It'll add the cells up you tell it to.

Also, that's why I love my FlexiSign. In Production Manager, it tells me the cost, sq ft I used, and the cost of the ink and how much of each ink for a job.

Thanks Tyler-ill check that out as well.. I originally got this from another member last year ,so it was already setup to use with the cells already written..