slice&dice

We Appreciate YOU !!

The more I use VinylMaster, the more I realize its superiority and I want to say that USCUTTER executives are to be commended for going that route.

Also, it's really impressive to see VinylMaster is participating directly in this Forum and providing details and solutions to a variety of 'support' questions posted here.

It may be a bit daunting at first to those ordering a cutter and not having ANY idea of what's involved (Noobs) but there is a good amount of HELP -- including video tutorials that walk you through a variety of essential things.

And in case anyone missed this -----  USCUTTER is now providing a nice 15% discount for upgrading (from CUT basic version to LTR or PRO) if you buy a 28" TITAN 2 unit for $845.75

http://www.uscutter.com/28-inch-TITAN-2-Vinyl-Cutter

Just thought I would mention it.

• Like 1

I only have experience with VM, and honestly think it's one of the most powerful programs out without all the confusion typically associated with graphics programs.

Thank you for your support. IE both US Cutter, and Futurecorp.

From all of us at Future Corporation - it's our pleasure  :D

Thank you,

it is also greatly appreciated that you take the time to come to the forum to answer questions!

• Like 2

Very interesting. Thanks!

Now I wonder why USCutter's version only supports so few cutters?

I'll have to try the trial version first, then probably buy it. Overall, I am content with SB, but I design in Corel. Moving to VMCut might be a very good idea!

Something else I noticed with the Vinyl Master Cut,  The version that UScutter sells has a vectorize feature.  The VinylMaster Cut on the Future Corp and being sold on Ebay does not have the vectorize feature.  You have to purchase VinylMaster LTR  to get it. 

Something else I noticed with the Vinyl Master Cut,  The version that UScutter sells has a vectorize feature.  The VinylMaster Cut on the Future Corp and being sold on Ebay does not have the vectorize feature.  You have to purchase VinylMaster LTR  to get it. 

I wonder if that was a trade-off for it only working with a few cutters?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.