Sign in to follow this  
cdesigns

MH 721 not aligment issue PIC

I was wondering if this is normal , the letters are 1/2" and the cut is always the same but the letters are not cut completedly, My old plotter was $20,000 54" Versacamm , I sold my business and I bought this plotter to keep the hobby, but it's this servo problem or aligment problem?

I have tested different vinyls, new blades, and even using the PEN I get the same results on 1/2" letters.

I'm using Flexi-sign to output the cuts.

I tried the same art using Flexi-sign with a roland 24" plotter and it cut it perfectly.

What can I do to fix it?

48638824xl3.jpg

Guest fivestar

knife offset in production manager or the holder isn' completely on track.

If you do the Test cut fromt he cutter itself do you get the same results? If so, might be the carriage off the track or something loose, and if not, might be the offset setting in the Production manager.

If you do the Test cut fromt he cutter itself do you get the same results? If so, might be the carriage off the track or something loose, and if not, might be the offset setting in the Production manager.

Test cut works perfect , I will keep looking for the porblem

You can make adjustments to the offset setting in Setup Properties of your Production manager for Flexi.

i have the same issue but i use sign blazer, and it happends only when i have a important job that requires saving vinyl of course. Just wondering where i can find those settings for SB