Brandiland

Signcut Pro with ARMS help

Alright, so I've dug around on here for a while. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, but I've seen quite a few intelligent people, so I figured I'd start here.

I'm using Signcut Pro with ARMS on a Saga 2400 cutter. I've read the instructions they give on how to align my registration marks. I even made my own registration marks at 25mm long in each direction (as suggested). I'm not sure my cutter is trying to see those marks. It's not consistent in its errors, making it very difficult to find the problem. Sometimes, when I click "ok" to cut, nothing happens. Sometimes, it trails off to the left and up as if it's looking for the registration marks, but then stops short, and begins the cut, or draw,in my case. I feel like I'm missing something.

Can someone who uses the ARMS system with Signcut Pro help me?

• Like 1

Are you using the latest version of Signcut Pro like it says.1.96?     I have heard Signcut has very good support,  Try contacting them.    Or your SAGA dealer tech support.

3) Make sure you are using the latest version of SignCut. You will need SignCut version 1.96 to support the ARMS system. This version can be obtained by going to SignCut here, not by checking for updates through the SignCut Help menu:

http://www.signcutpro.com/download-signcut-productivity-pro/

And in Signcutpro  you are choosing> Special Cutting Menu >SAGA ARMS contour cut from the menu?

Correct, using the latest version, and choosing all the options you mentioned.

Are you putting the laser correctly inside the first registration mark, lower right> then setting Origin, then Click OK to cut.?    If your doing all of that, then contact your support..techs.  Signcut or Saga.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mz SKEETER" data-cid="412830" data-time="1455299864"><p>

Are you putting the laser correctly inside the first registration mark, lower right> then setting Origin, then Click OK to cut.? If your doing all of that, then contact your support..techs. Signcut or Saga.</p></blockquote>

Yep, did all of that. I emailed support yesterday. Hopefully, I'll hear something soon. I'm not sure how to add a picture, or I'd show you what it looks like.