emil_losinj

Cutting through letters

Hi!

I have old CT630 and a big problem: When I try to cut some logos (not all, just some), it starts to cut them through the letters or my design! I usually make a design in Corel and cut it with SingCut or SingBlazer, but on some desings it starts to cut letters like it try to cut negative decals, like a frame... and ruin some letter... 

Please check the pics below, it might be better then my description :)

Tnx, Emil

post-97570-0-84823800-1455227885_thumb.j

Your cutter is going to cut exactly what it sees. All of those lines are there in your design...They are created there.. So it's going to cut them.

Tnx, now I see them in Corel... But how do they get there?? I usually write a text, convert it to curves and that's it! 

Once I have made a screenshot of design, convert it back to vector (with Vectro Magic), and still had the same problem.

If your making it in Corel. it is a vector,, No need for Vector Magic,  Save it .. And Import into Signcut.  Corel is your vector program, no need to trace it to make it a vector....Your welcome.

I  have this same intermittent issue with Corel to Signcut. Still haven't figured out what causes it.

The work around I use is to break everything apart in Corel then open in Signcut.

The centers of certain letters (O's, D's, B's, etc.) wlll appear filled in, but it still cuts normal.

You can view it in wireframe mode after breaking it apart to verify the centers are still there.

Hi!

I have old CT630 and a big problem: When I try to cut some logos (not all, just some), it starts to cut them through the letters or my design! I usually make a design in Corel and cut it with SingCut or SingBlazer, but on some desings it starts to cut letters like it try to cut negative decals, like a frame... and ruin some letter... 

Please check the pics below, it might be better then my description :)

Tnx, Emil

Emil,

I imported into Flexisign  I was able to weld the image and get rid of the lines.

Hope this helps

Doug

800x300_sve_2.ai

I think I've found the problem. Only designs made in Corel 12 have this lines, others made in Corel x7 are good. I was using SingBlazer and I could only import .ai files saved from Corel 12, that's the reason why I have lines only through some designs. 

Tnx for your help. 

I think I've found the problem. Only designs made in Corel 12 have this lines, others made in Corel x7 are good. I was using SingBlazer and I could only import .ai files saved from Corel 12, that's the reason why I have lines only through some designs. 

Tnx for your help. 

Great, glad you got it figured out.