Sign in to follow this  
xpaperman

Anyone have a police badge like this?

I am searching for a police badge in this style.  I need it to be kinda simple as I am trying to cut it 3 inches tall so I don't need all the detail.  I found one I like at shutterstock and bought it.   OMG, the wire frame is a nightmare.... waste of money for me.

I am looking for the one in the top right corner.  It's a last minute rush job for a customer who's wife is a cop and its for Valentines day.  I hate letting an officer down but I can't get it.

Any help is appreciated.  

cops.eps

Not all eps files are equal.....

Been there, done that...was in heaven when my customer actually

HAD an eps file of their logo for some t-shirts....then received a similar eps mess...

Skarecrow helped me out on that one.

That original is right up there, a true wireframe mess.....for a cutter.

Good job Jay!

Sue2

This thread reminded me of a scene in 'The Treasure of Sierra Madre' ----  (which was then later parodied in Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles)

I want to take just a second to publicly thank Jay for his help on that file.  What he produced was just what I was after.  I have been a member here for awhile now.  I have helped out when I can and have received help every time I have asked. 

Thanks Jay for your help on this particular issue and also thanks to all the others that have also helped along the way!

• Like 5

Little late to see this since I've been making runs to Tennessee ever weekend but glad it helped.