alohacy

good support from Craft Edge

Aloha

I was having a problem config with my scal4 pro and titan2

craft edge drilled down on the problem and the problem is resolved.

Be patient with them they are a small company and i believe the

product is good.

I sent them a bag of Kona coffee for their effort.

mahalo

alohacy

• Like 1

hi skeeter

no not really specific, it was more of a list of questions from support.

this gave me an opportunity to organize my thoughts and try one fix at a time.

the problem i was having was that the driver was not being seen , so i just kept shutting down

and starting over with installing driver and it worked the 5th time.

I still give the credit to craft edge because i think they knew it was a driver issue.

just took awhile to get me there.

Helpful to me as well... I bought a used unit and needed to transfer ownership. (SCALP3) Wrote them what I bought and who I bought it from. 

They promptly sent a serial number I could use with my name. As just reward I have today updated to SCALP4 . (only $50 to upgrade!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocky53204 said:

Helpful to me as well... I bought a used unit and needed to transfer ownership. (SCALP3) Wrote them what I bought and who I bought it from. 

They promptly sent a serial number I could use with my name. As just reward I have today updated to SCALP4 . (only $50 to upgrade!)

That was actually pretty nice of them because I don't think they are required to do that. I am pretty sure the license isn't designed to be transferable. Way to go Craft Edge!

• Like 2

When I brought my cutter I did the same thing they gave me a serial to use. I don't use it much now since I have my graphtec but they hooked it up. 

i have had to contact them a couple times and they were great and quick..They also let me upgrade from scalps3pro to 4 pro for free after i had bought scalps from uscutter and didnt know about 4 being out ,so i wrote craftedge and they sent me 4 with serial for nothing in 1 day,,,Awesome company.. they are always working on improvements to make it better..