bigmax

Customer support

After much frustration, and ordering parts that I don't think I really needed, I spoke  with Shawn (Sean) yesterday in customer support at US CUTTER. We discussed what my cutter was doing (not doing) and he felt that it was the motherboard all along. Sent one out  to me yesterday. Got kinda frustrated during this past week or so but I have to say, other than slow response to inquiries, US CUTTER is THE BOMB.I am planning on stepping up to a TITAN 2 (hopefully) if the next couple of jobs get completed.

• Like 3

Well.....an update. US Cutter told me that the motherboard would be shipped 2 day. When I checked the tracking @ Fed Ex won't be here until 2/17. Oh well, maybe I'll catch up on my fishing !!! Yea, right ??!!

Really can't complain too much since the are making everything right at N/C to me other that the parts already ordered. I'll basically have a "reconditioned"  cutter by the time everything gets completed. Cutting strip, new carriage and mother board., good back up to have once I step up to the Titan 2.YOOOO HOOO!!!

• Like 1

Well ya'll, I can't say enough about how GOOD U S Cutter has been to me on my SC model. Finally back to cutting!! I must say these guy went WAY WAY"  ABOVE AND BEYOND " helping my get back going again. I have a really small , small one man operation and couldn't afford to upgrade like I wanted to but, this will hopefully allow me to complete a couple of good jobs and step up to a TITAN 2 or like machine (FROM US CUTTER)    THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

• Like 3