Sign in to follow this  
Homer

vinyl master xpt v4.0

I have vinyl master  basic for titan I downloaded free trial of vinyl master x p t  v 4.0 so I would have every tool to work with but it is not there only basic still 

The trial is NOT an upgrade,  it is a trial...  You would have to purchase the version of XPT upgrade.   And unless you have the Titan version of XPT, it may not work with your Titan. 

• Like 1

it was my understanding that I had to have the basic version and keyed in my serial number to be able to try the xpt version to see if it was what I was looking for I thought it said try before you buy up grade?

I would assume it would download different...And You would have 2 different desktop icons and you would  not use the same serial number...

I just signed up for it and the download link has it's own ID number in the link.as well as it says demo in the link..And this software will quit in 30 days.   Even the download installer says demo,  Then asks if you want to save this file.  Right now it is downloading.

• Like 1

Ok. It is installed and it asks if you want to put an icon on your desktop.. and I get a big Splash page of Vinyl Master demo.  Then it says RUN..I clicked  Run,, and it wants to show me a video. I dismissed the video and went right to the software.  It does not ask for a serial number...  I am at the Vinyl Master 4 Gateway.

On the left of the Gateway are tabs, One says Product License,  when I click that  It says this is the Demo version Of Vinyl Master and cannot be activated. If you wish to purchase a Vinyl Master license, please click on the box.  Which I am not going to purchase it.

I downloaded this from the Vinyl Master site under SOFTWARE> FREE TRIAL

ok, thank you sir.  for going through the trouble to explain it to me. I am ignorant when it comes to computers or software purchased this stuff to create graphics my  self for my dirt late model the way I want it .

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this