Buen dia, cualquier consulta acerca de estos plotter ofrezco mi ayuda y experiencia para resolverlos en IDIOMA ESPAÑOL asi que espero sus consultas para poder resolverlas juntos, saludos:

AGRADECEME CON UN LIKE EN MI RED SOCIAL DE MI NEGOCIO:

https://www.facebook.com/artesgraficasvillamar/?fref=ts

one offer to help is enough - any more will be deleted as spam - thanks for your offer to help with the Spanish speaking users

• Like 3

one offer to help is enough - any more will be deleted as spam - thanks for your offer to help with the Spanish speaking users

Ok men sorry i can help us in spanish no spam thanks

• Like 1

Might start of with an English explanation as well....

Good day, any consultation about these plotter I offer my help and expertise to solve them in Spanish language so I hope their consultations to solve them together, greetings:

DOWNLOADING WITH A LIKE ON MY SOCIAL NETWORK MY BUSINESS:

Good day, any consultation about these plotter I offer my help and expertise to solve them in Spanish language so I hope their consultations to solve them together, greetings:

DOWNLOADING WITH A LIKE ON MY SOCIAL NETWORK MY BUSINESS:

THANKS FOR TRASLATE

We appreciate the second language help, just didn't need the same thing in several thread . . . To clarify

My plotter is made in Belgium. How can I get it to learn spanish? I have many mexican migrant workers in my area. I need the plotter to be able to tell them that if they steal it they will wake the devil and he will be angry. 

• Like 1