Sign in to follow this  
jet1012

font files????

Long story short, earlier I had issues with signblazer, I uninstalled what version I had and used my 2008 CD Version 6.0 and downloaded that. I have, Signblazer, Windows 8 and cannot get my font file to apparently the right file to import into signblazer. I have never had this is issue in 7 years, does anyone who many have same set up know the file to import my fonts? I had them in the signblazer that was installed before. I have had so many issues and down to last one to fix and ready to go again. Help please??? I really appreciate any help :)

Hopefully this will help, I can get the fonts in text if I type the font name, does anyone know why they physically show up in the drop down menu. Any ideas. Thank you

Yes, I had done that as I had issues with my images, thought I was set till I started with fonts and then those were missing. I am still working on it. Thanks :)

have you tried the free upgrade to windows 10?  I know it sounds weird but as much as I hated 8 when I went from 7 to 10 on a couple of computers some applications worked better like my versacamm.  it wouldn't work on 7 home but worked fine when I upgraded to 10 and ti didn't have most of the things I really hated in windows 8.  just food for thought