DecalAvenue

MH 721 cutter Correct settings and blade holder problems

Hi

I bought this cutter about 2 weeks. Im using vinylmaster cut that came with the cutter. Im trying to get clean cuts on designs. The designs are from the cameo software because I have i lot there and I dont want to start again doing all, so Im bringing them to VMC. Now, VMC vectorize the design and seen to me that the design is not so clean and straight lines no so straight lines.

Any idea how to have a clean design? should i use inkscape or illustrator to vectorize?

Im been playing with the pressure force, cutter speed, blade amount expose, etc. Right now i have

cut speed 700mm

cut pressure force 170g

up speed 400mm/s

baud rate 4800

blade offset 30mm for 45 blade

Design are coming funny so i dont like it. Can some one tell me if this setup is good? bad? 

Other thing that i have notice is the blade holder, seen to me not straight and i thinking that causing problems, any idea? or suppose to be like that?

Thanks.

post-87958-0-84974500-1453690003_thumb.j

post-87958-0-76935000-1453690237_thumb.j

post-87958-0-23753800-1453690246_thumb.j

post-87958-0-66088600-1453690250_thumb.j

Not much help but I cut at 200 and 6g pressure and works great on my machine. .. ur blade holder is really bendt ... Co e that way ?

Yes, it came that way, bend. Im going to call uscutter to see that they can tell me, maybe they send a replacement because I dont want to send the cutter, to much money on shipping.

You can easily remove the four screws holding the box cover over the carriage assembly.

Just take a look and see why the blade holder isn't aligned properly.

It should be visible to your eyes what is wrong in there.

You can easily remove the four screws holding the box cover over the carriage assembly.

Just take a look and see why the blade holder isn't aligned properly.

It should be visible to your eyes what is wrong in there.

thank you. something was to tight and i think now is better. If problem continue I call uscutter.

post-87958-0-00575300-1453875981_thumb.j

Not much help but I cut at 200 and 6g pressure and works great on my machine. .. ur blade holder is really bendt ... Co e that way ?

6g is not to low? it looks like at 100g do not cut all vinyl.

I think I bumped into you and this problem over on the t-shirt forums.  I sent you a PM through that site.